Edwin Best CRM & Cx
CRM-implementation | Introduction CRM en Cx strategy.
Your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) in line with Customer experience (Cx) for engaged employees and customers.
Is your organization on the eve of a CRM implementation or the introduction of a CRM and Cx strategy? This requires specialist knowledge in the field of strategy (Customer experience, business change), organization (processes, digitization), and IT (Agile, CRM systems). It requires a fresh look in order to put the issue into the right perspective. It requires time and skills to realize the project in both efficiently and effectively.
The Solution, EdwinBest.nl CRM & Cx Interim| SAFe Agile | business coach.
Entrepreneurs, directors and managers are driven by the issues of the day. Then – in this craziness – also being able to give substance to a transformation in the field of customer centricity? I will create calm and overview, with the following phases as the main phases:
- Discuss the issue and place it into the right context. Reflection on the issue: what is the explicit and implicit problem?
- Drawing up an action plan based on an involved organizational development.
- Realize the plan of action including aftercare.
What kinds of issues come to your mind? Both nationally and internationally, I got to work with companies and institutions in the field of CRM, Customer journey and customer centricity:
- vision & strategy, determination, and implementation
- customer journey, determination, and implementation
- customer touchpoints, optimization and implementation in CRM
- CRM solution, selection, and implementation
- customer processes, optimization and digitization with CRM
Roles, Product owner, Scrum master, consultant, interim CRM & Cx manager.
The main steps to be taken:
1. Considerations. To discuss the issue of CRM, Cx, customer centricity in detail: reflection and analysis. What is the context, what preceded it, what is the current situation? For an in-depth vision, whether or not combines with a number of interviews with employees and customers.
Result: a clear analysis of the problem in the right perspective.
2. Action plan. Linked to the consideration, determining a customized approach: what should be done (vision, strategy, Cx, or CRM implementation), how should it be done (agile), the structure (future Cx or CRM organization), and what does the business change look like?
Result: a customized plan of action linked to the problem analysis.
3. Project plan. The translation of the plan from an approach into a concrete project plan. Including the KPIs, the project design (Agile Scrum), and control.
Result: an integrated project plan.
4. Execution. The realization of the project plan. Implementation of the project plan in close collaboration with the organization and chain partners (e.g., IT and CRM parties).
Result: realization of the plan of action including aftercare.
Features and benefits
The approach is aimed at involved organizational development, not a one-off project. An integrated project with the IT change (the project triangle) and an organizational development (the culture triangle).
Depending on the issue and approach with interim CRM and Cx manager, project manager, scrum master, product owner, advisor, consultant, and business coach as roles to fulfill.
I guide entrepreneurs and institutions with the transformation to successful customer-centric business. I manage this by aligning CRM with Customer experience (Cx) for engaged employees and customers. The effect of this? A flexible organization where the employee and customer are central to all facets of the business. Depending on context and issue, the several pathways vary from total projects (from strategy to implementation) to subprojects (masterclass, selection of a CRM solution).
Edwin Best CRM & CX Newsletter
Successful customer-centric business
Together with business partners and customers I have developed and implemented strategies and run consultancy trajectories in the field of CRM, Customer experience and customer centricity since October 1st, 2009.
The experience I have gained together with the most recent trends and developments are translated in my management book, which was released in 2019.